Meditation: antihistamine, mast cell stabiliser, epigenetic superstar
- I believe my stress level, chronically elevated since childhood, is almost 100% to blame for my mast cell/histamine disorder.
- Mindfulness meditation is an antihistamine and a mast cell stabilizer  as well as a prostaglandin inhibitor . It’s so powerful that it brought me back from the brink when I went into anaphylactic shock and had no meds on me .
- I have identified the past events and behaviours that kept me mired in the illness mindset and no longer have ANYTHING to prove to anyone and so am ready to heal.
- A glass of green juice a day is great for the body, but 1.5 liters/quarts is even better.
- A balanced diet, comprising antihistamine and anti-inflammatory foods, as well as (high nutrient) higher histamine ones, make for a very healthy and happy me.
It’s finally here! Man Food – a high nutrient antihistamine and anti-inflammatory ingredient filled book geared towards guys, women who love to work out, yoga like they mean it, or just load up on healing nutrients. Features my personal shopping list of antihistamine and anti-inflammatory foods.
The Anti-cookbook and all liquid Anti-Detox Book, don’t treat any conditions, but feature a plethora of the high nutrient antihistamine and anti-inflammatory ingredients that have been instrumental in helping me feed myself on a limited diet. The Anti-cookbook features a six page list of antihistamine and anti-inflammatory foods and comes in regular and Paleo.
The Low Oxalate Cookbook features antihistamine and anti-inflammatory rich recipes.
Don’t miss the Low Histamine Beauty Survival Guide for non-toxic beauty tips, the skinny on histamine releasing (mast cell degranulating) beauty ingredients, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory beauty alternatives and the top brands natural brands I’ve found.
Take a peek at my other low histamine and antihistamine cookbooks for more high nutrient recipes and sign up to my mailing list for freebies.
Please remember, even antihistamine and anti-inflammatory foods can hurt us, please always exercise caution and consult a medical practitioner before adding new foods.———————-REFERENCES———————  http://www.news.wisc.edu/22370, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18805511  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21605904  http://healinghistamine.com/game-changer-the-silva-method/  http://www.news.wisc.edu/22370  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18805511  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21605904  http://donnajacksonnakazawa.com