Beyond The Low Histamine Diet: Online Workshop
90 minute online workshop with Yasmina
Important – You will receive a link to the recording within the next 24 hours. If you do not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems paying for your order by credit card, use the PayPal payment option.
It’s time to move beyond the histamine elimination diet…
Are allergy-like symptoms preventing you from living the life you’ve always dreamed of?
Is your “safe” list down to single digits?
Are doctors telling you it’s all in your head?
I’m living proof it’s not, and that there is hope.
But it seems like just yesterday I was so sick, dizzy, fatigued and unrelentingly depressed that the bedroom became my whole life.
Bath products hurt me and so I scrubbed myself with sea salt and water alone. Make up brought me out in hives and migraines so I rocked the androgynous look. Crying over clumps of hair clogging the shower drain was a daily occurrence.
But worse than all that:
I was starving.
I was terrified of food and felt life wasn’t worth living shackled in the low histamine elimination diet prison.
Suddenly I realised I was doing it all wrong. I did a 180 and now I eat what I want, go where I want and do whatever I want, and feel even better than I did in my teens.
And now I’d like to help you get here.
In this 90 minute webinar we’re going to cover a good chunk of the information that helped turn my life around, the key strategies I share in my private consultations at $150 an hour, at less than a third of the price.
You’ll also receive the very same documents I give out to in consultations. These are the very same PDFs myself and hundreds of others have used to gain a deeper insight into our health and formulate a coherent healing plan.
- Histamine intolerance or mast cell disorder – which is it?
- Diagnosis – nailing it down
- Medical treatments
- Scientifically proven supplements
- How diet helps healing
- The 4 week elimination diet (the right way)
- Un-confusing histamine lists
- The Anti-Diet vs the traditional low histamine diet
- Why the histamine bucket theory is out of date
- What my diet looks like (feeling like a champion)
- Pantry reboot: restocking for health
- Kitchen hacking: less cooking more living
- Don’t go for broke: spending your histamine allowance on a budget
Re-wiring the brain
- Understanding how trauma can cause immune dysfunction
- The role of the amygdala in food reactions
- Brain reprogramming techniques
Beauty and body
- The wrong exercise triggers histamine: here’s the work around
- Beauty products that help lower histamine and inflammation
In addition to this wealth of information you’ll walk away with a number of documents to get you up and running*:
- 50 page ebook Short But Sweet: A Nutrient Dense Approach to Histamine Intolerance and Mast Cell Activation
- A symptoms PDF spreadsheet to help you work out what’s causing what
- My personal antihistamine and anti-inflammatory shopping list to inspire your next pantry stocking
- A weekly meal planner PDF to take the headache out of eating
- My own personal weekly meal planner as a sample
- A worksheet to help you prioritise food re-introduction
*You will receive these documents via email right after the workshop ends.
What this is not
I am neither a doctor nor nutritionist so please understand I do not dispense medical advice nor tell you what to eat. Any information given in this workshop must be shared with your medical professional.