Hope you enjoyed the workshop!
Here is the recording of the event. My apologies, due to circumstances beyond my control (being in Spain), my internet connection caused a few of the slides not to appear or stay up longer than they should. I didn’t realise this till viewing the recording.
Thankfully I also used a digital device to record my audio as a backup while running the workshop, and am using this to create the workshop from scratch with working slides, but that will take another 24 hours to complete. I will send out an email when that recording is up. This version will have exactly the same audio of the workshop as it ran, but I will lay it over the proper slides so the audio and video correspond. Living in Europe has many advantages, but internet connectivity is not one of them, and the software I used requires a lot of bandwidth. My apologies, I will make this right.
This video will be up for the foreseeable future (at least a few months) so there’s no rush at all.
Don’t forget to download your freebies below.
The video password was sent to you in the email with the link to this page.
Here is the video of the webinar as it aired. There are some audio glitches and the slides don’t run as quickly as they should.
Here is the video with proper slide function and no audio glitches that I dubbed onto a new slide presentation.
To get your documents please be sure to read the instructions all the way through at least once. If this doesn’t work for you, please read the instructions again carefully and try again. This usually resolves the issue.
- Please right click on the word “DOCUMENTS” in blue bold letters below this bulleted paragraph.
- Choose “DOWNLOAD LINKED FILE” OR “DOWNLOAD LINKED FILE AS”
- Once done, you will find the file wherever your downloads are usually.
- Double click to unzip the file and you will find all your documents within.
- Double click each document to open it. You will find PDF versions to print out and fill out, or numbers/excel versions you can type right into and then print out if you wish.