PIMP YOUR KITCH
RemarkThe Low Histamine Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Slicer
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
The slicer is an easy-to-use, handy tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands. It comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a straight blade. A storage compartment beneath the frame stores two blades and the third blade comes already in place.
- Three stainless steel blades:
- Shredder: creates long, spaghetti-like spiral strands
- Chipper: creates long, thick spiral strands
- Straight: creates long, ribbon-like strands
- Use with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more
- Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
- Integrated storage compartment holds extra blades
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary
Three Blades for Versatility
The shredder blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands. The chipper blade measures 1/4", or 5mm, in thickness and produces long, thick spiral strands. The flat blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, and produces long ribbon-like strands.
Simple to Use
The slicer is very simple to use. Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner. (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side.) Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand.
Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10" long and 7" thick, and must be at least 1/2" thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries or use the straight blade for sweet potato chips!
This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher. The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly. Note that the two blades can be stored in the storage compartment and the third blade can remain in place.
- Select vegetables that are at least 1/2" in diameter
- Make sure the feet are suctioned firmly by ensuring the table or counter surface is dry
- Select vegetables that are relatively straight. Make sure that you trim enough off the ends of the vegetable or fruit to secure a firm hold onto the prongs
- Remove the stored blades while in use, as remnants and juices from the sliced food will dirty them
- Have a chopstick or any other long, narrow tool by your side to remove any remaining vegetable or fruit matter that gets stuck in the core of the cutting blade
- The machine measures L 12" X W 6" X H 8 3/4"
Turbo Blend 2 Speed
With a powerful motor, intuitive High/Low control, and hardened, stainless-steel blade, the TurboBlend Two Speed efficiently processes whole fruits and vegetables with predictable consistency. Paired with Recipes for the TurboBlend Two Speed, this package makes it easy to add fresh, all-natural ingredients to your daily menus.
- Create smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts in a single machine
- 64-ounce container is perfect for family meals and entertaining
- Includes spiral-bound cookbook filled with chef-tested recipe
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix blender, you'll enjoy:
- Commercial-grade, powerful, 2-peak horsepower motor that propels blades up to 240 mph to blend the toughest ingredients
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 5-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
In the Box
Recipes for the TurboBlend Two Speed includes easy, delicious recipes that you can prepare in minutes.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar and tapered design to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 20.5 in tall (with container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 50-60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a "Machine" consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 5 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix's sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner's preference.
Family-owned and operated since 1921, Vitamix is an industry leader in high-performance blending technology, providing the highest-quality blending equipment to consumers and the foodservice industry in more than 80 countries throughout the world. Every Vitamix product is built by at our world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio using a strategic selection of only the finest premium materials. As a result, Vitamix is continually recognized by leading consumer magazines and award organizations for its cutting-edge product innovation.
Vitamix is trusted by more professional chefs and major chain restaurants than any other brand to create a variety of fresh, flavorful dishes from whole-food ingredients. Besides preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the machine can be used to quickly prepare frozen drinks, smoothies, nut butters, frozen desserts, dips, and salsas for everyday life and weekend entertaining.
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt